Maternity photography sessions are one of the best ways to celebrate the new bond you’re forming with your new baby.
Motherhood is a particularly special time of celebration! As your body grows and changes, it’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance to document the beginning bonds that you’ll have with your new baby.
As a new mom-to-be, your list of things to plan is probably growing by the day. But don’t let that discourage you from planning for your maternity photos.
The best time to photograph a maternity session is around 30 weeks. So you’ll want to reach out to discuss planning your session and scheduling your session date about a month or two before you reach your 30-week mark.
By planning ahead, you’ll ensure that you have plenty of time to discuss your vision and design for the portraits you want to create. This will also give you time to look for a gown or wardrobe to match your vision.
Maternity Booking Session $400 (spouse and children are welcome)
- Pre-consultation with me to discuss how you want to be photographed, what outfits you would like to wear etc.
- Professional Hair and Makeup and access to our ladies’ wardrobe collection.
- Fully guided professional photo shoot where I will pose you down to your expression and fingertips.
- A reveal and ordering session where you can see all your beautiful photographs and choose the ones you love.
- Collections begin at $1650.